Farmers Market Up & Running
The Frankfort Farmers Market is up and running from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. on Saturdays. We hope to run through October 10 as previously planned.
We have put some new safety protocols in place to ensure the best possible safety for our vendors and customers.
We are following the Michigan Farmers Market Association (MIFMA) Guidelines and have been working with the local health department.
We are changing the market set-up and flow as follows:
- The market will have a staggered set-up, so no booth will be next to or across from another.
- The market will have a one-way direction with an exit halfway through so folks can go back to the beginning without walking the entire market.
- The entrance will be down by the library.
- We will be setting up a rope on the backside of the vendors so folks don't cut through booths (there will be "no entry" signs placed along the way).
- We will have volunteers monitoring the entrances and exits.
- We will have hand sanitation stations throughout the market.
- We will have masks available for folks that don't have one.
- We will be monitoring the flow of people to ensure the market does not get overly crowded.
- We will have signs reminding people to social distance, wear a mask and be kind.
- Public restrooms will be available at Mineral Springs Park.
For more information or to volunteer to help monitor the exits, please email Luette Frost at firstname.lastname@example.org.